I wanted to share some corrections with you.  That is what happens when you
do things from memory at work, when your notes are at home.

The dues increase in 1992 was from $12.50 to $19.00.  For those of you who
keep track, the number of non-renewals for 1992 did increase, however, the
number of new members more than made up for the non-renewals and we still
grew from 1992 to 1993 by approximately the rate we had been growing prior to
that time.

I said Robin (it should have been Robyn) Duback's motion in 1997 at the
Indianapolis Convention occurred when the size of the membership reached
approximately 2000, it was when the membership reached 3,000 but the point is
still valid and even more correct as to time and effort.

The budget guru from Agriculture was William F. Jump.  His nephew, Bernard
also taught at Maxwell and I had the privilege of learning from both Jumps.