Definitions (entertainment) ...and...

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: Definitions (entertainment) ...and...
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:45:47 -0400

>ADULT:
>A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now
>growing in the middle.
>
>BEAUTY PARLOR:
>A place where women curl up and dye.
>
>CANNIBAL:
>Someone who is fed up with people.
>
>CHICKENS:
>The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are
>dead.
>
>COMMITTEE:
>A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.
>
>DUST:
>Mud with the juice squeezed out.
>
>EGOTIST:
>Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.
>
>GOSSIP:
>A person who will never tell a lie if the truth will do more
>damage.
>
>HANDKERCHIEF:
>Cold Storage.
>
>INFLATION:
>Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.
>
>MYTH:
>A female moth.
>
>MOSQUITO:
>An insect that makes you like flies better.
>
>RAISIN:
>Grape with a sunburn.
>
>SECRET:
>Something you tell to one person at a time.
>
>TOOTHACHE:
>The pain that drives you to extraction.
>
>TOMORROW:
>One of the greatest labor saving devices of today.
>
>YAWN:
>An honest opinion openly expressed.
>
>WRINKLES:
>Something other people have.  You have character lines.

--------------- A D V E R T I S E M E N T --------------------------
...anybody wanna trade Daylily Seed (Hemerocallis) for Hosta Seed?...
contact: "Iril Kolle, Bjorkvang, 2338 Espa, Norway" <iril@iril.no>
-----------------------< L O L >-----------------------------------

the'SHADOW'gardener
email: "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Personal Website URL = http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/
TO JOIN hybridizer's list-server = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/nise
TO JOIN hosta-picture-group list-server =
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/hostapix
TO JOIN AHS POLITICAL FORUM = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ahspol
A Seed-bank/exchange in NORWAY =
http://www.iril.no/garden/garden/plants_seeds1998.htm
TO JOIN British Hosta/Daylily Discussion group =
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/bhhspol