planning for spring

Hi everyone
	I wanted to ask what everyone does for weed control in their hostas. As
I collect more plants I have less time for pulling weeds and I want to
plan what to do next spring. I tried dactil which is a wettable powder
but I must have not got it strong enough or it just didn't work. In the
past I didn't pay enough attention to what people said because I thought
I could just pull the weeds but there are just too many plants anymore
to weed around.
                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308