Re: planning for spring

NardaA@aol.com wrote:
> Bob, weeding is the real Zen experience where hostas are concerned.  Sit on
> the ground with your legs crossed and as you pull a weed you chant
> "ummmmmmm."  Of course, the more hosta that you have the more you get to have
> the experience.

Hi Narda
	If I sat on the ground, crossed my legs like a pretzel, and chanted it
sure wouldn't be ummmmmmmm what I was chanting.
	I found when you dig all the plants in a short period of time in the
spring(3 weeks) your back goes, your knees go, etc. This is exactly the
time when the weeds are coming up and get a good head start on you. I
don't know when I would find the time to do this zen chanting.  :-)
                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308