Bap paste

Hi again
	I found out you can buy bap paste that is supposed to work great for
hostas as well as daylilies and iris. Ken Durio sells it pre-mixed and
his contact info is Ken Durio, Route 7, Box 43, Opelousas LA 70570,
Phone 318-948-3696.
	Also you could contact George Zurles at geoz1@home.com   These probably
aren't the only people who sell it. I will see if I can find more since
their prices seem to vary. I would think this would work as well or
better than spray since you can apply it right to the buds.
                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308