Re: Bap paste

John Lanier wrote:

> bob wrote:
>
> Hi Bob, let me say right at the beginning that I don't have any first
> hand experience with this stuff, but I have seen something similar to it
> (may even be the same thing for all I know) applied to daylilies, I
> thought for the purpose of converting them from diploid to tetraploid.

Hi John
	I have only heard of using cholchicine and surflan to convert
daylilies. I would think someone could just pull the outer leaf back to
expose the bud and smear it on. It seemed to me but I never experimented
that much that the buds broke open better if you soaked the buds and
crown with bap 10 more so than spraying the leaves.
--
Bye
Bob