Re: Bap paste

his respiratory distress):

The next issue should be in the mail, like last year, by November 10, but
with luck it may be sooner.  There will be 90+ pages of articles, and 20
(counting the covers), yes, 20 pages of color!  The average for the color has
been 10, with the prior record being 16.  Due to data entry issues the
registrations will be coming later, possibly is a separate, Registration
Issue, I am looking at this possibility with registration related articles.
In fact Chick, I was going to corner you and Ran and two or three others to
maybe help do a "panel" discussion piece on registration!  Are you interested?