Registrations

Giboshiman@aol.com wrote:

>   Due to data entry issues the
> registrations will be coming later, possibly is a separate, Registration
> Issue, I am looking at this possibility with registration related articles.

What this means is that there appears to be no way to know what hostas have been
registered until some way is found to publish the registrations.  This is not a
criticism of the Journal, I realize there are practical limitations, but rather
another indication of how useful the web could be if the AHS would take advantage
of it.  With all the big stink made about unregistered cultivars, now they are
getting registered and we cannot find out about it.  My catalog will go out
listing many plants as unregistered because I have no way of finding out if they
are.

I realize that not everybody uses the web, but if the information is there and you
don't take advantage of it, it's your own fault, you can get it if you want to.
We spend all that money on the yearbook and nothing on the web site.  Doesn't make
sense to me.

Chick