Re: Bap paste

Hi again
Here are the two people that I know of. I have had the recipe another
uses to make it for over a year now so obviously these people buy the
ingredients from a third party if they want to make their own. I will
try to find who sells the raw ingredients.

BAP Paste can be obtained already mixed from:

Ken Durio, Route 7, Box 43, Opelousas LA 70570, Phone 318-948-3696

 contact George Zurles at his E-mail address: