Re: hybrids and correction

Joe, if you don't teach, you should.  Thank you for answering my question.  I
think that I have a much better understanding.  I just got into daylilies, I
am afraid that I don't have enough time or property.

Relating the topic to animals was a good analogy as we are heavy into the
breeding of Boston Terriers, I guess you could say a breed that is a hybrid,

Take care,