Re: hybrids and correction

In a message dated 10/22/1999 8:48:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
wilddog@venus.net writes:

<< Clyde, you like a fight and you don't care who's in it.
 Let me guess your favorite sport. Hockey
 ><< Joe why don't you and Ben take this pissing contest off line.
 >  >>
 >I find this dialogue quite educational. I'd like for it to be continued.
 >Clyde Crockett z5 >>
How intuitive of you Butch!!

My second most famous ancestor**, David "Davy" Crockett, once said, "We
Crocketts love a fight, no matter who's in it." (Too bad he chose the Alamo
to fight in.)

Clyde Crockett z5

**My most famous ancestor Edward Plantaginet (Edward II of England) also
liked to fight, but he made the mistake of fighting Robert The Bruce---and
because he lost, died the most painful of deaths!!