goodbye

Dear Hosta Fans
 I have been providibg you for the last two years with more than a
1000 messages They all contained my oservations and explanations on a
wide range of Hosta related subjects. I introduced to you proper
distinction between sport and mutation and discussed many (genetics
related) subjects and responded to many questions. Al the conclusions
 presented to you in a simplified way to reach as many as possible, were based
on extensive  research data, as it has been for nearly 40 years.
 Although I have never seen a single message from someone else with
"proofs" I was asked all the time to provide them and if provided they
asked for more. Giving them, I was said  being too technical. Four or five
 people, although they never presented a single case of research,
 always seemed fit to insult me as I have never been before in my
live. Very few of the 240 or so, other members did say anything
positive.  I never insulted anyone on purpose. , but when attacked I defended
myself. I know nicer and more inspiring things to do with Hosta and
other plants. Especially as there has never been a single wrong word in the
 other non hosta robins were I actively participate.
Hope the gang of five will present you now with all their "extensive
data"  based  on their research with Hosta,  of course with full
Material and Methods and all proofs.
Thanks for the cooperation.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505