Lakeside Acres Hostas

Good morning
	Mary Chastain's Lakes Acres website has now been updated. She has quite
a few new intros this year as well as reduced prices for most of the
ones she had already. I think she has the most varied of plants of
anyone's I have ever seen.
	I also wanted to add that this spring I didn't think I liked Lakeside
Accolade as well as some of the other Lakesides but before the summer
was over I really liked this plant and it was probably about the most
asked about one I have.
	If you have any questions I am sure Mary would be glad to hear from
you. Some of these plants are limited.
                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308