library auction

Hi everyone
	It has been brought to my attention that someone who was ban from Ebay
for not carrying through on their commitments has been listing hostas on
the library auction. I don't know anything about the accusations, I
actually don't even know if they are true or not. All I can say is know
who you are buying from, if you are not sure maybe you shouldn't bid.
You could always write to them and find out. If you click on the name
after "offerd by XXX" it has their email addreess.
	There is nothing the library auction can do if you feel there is a
problem so be careful.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/