"The Hosta Handbook"

Hi All,

I went over to visit with Mark Zilis last week and pick up a copy of his new
book "The Hosta Handbook." I was lucky, because they had just shipped out all
of there current stock on hand, but a few more where going to arrive later in
the day so I waited and got mine and a few more to have to share. I am sure
there is more available to come but if you have not gotten yours and just
have to have to have one NOW, let me know by private E-mail, or visit the
HostaLibrary Auction.

Jim Schwarz
Jim's Hostas