Re: "The Hosta Handbook"

JSchw94560@aol.com writes:

<< I am sure
 there is more available to come but if you have not gotten yours and just
 have to have to have one NOW, let me know by private E-mail, or visit the
 HostaLibrary Auction. >>

Just wanted to remind everyone that I got mine in less than two weeks, it is
easy with a credit card at the Q and Z website,   http://qandznursery.com/

The book is wonderful, have practically finished reading mine and Mark did
such a good job of making it an easy to read book.  N.