Polish Virus

Hope this doesn't offend anyone, I just received this from someone on
this list and thought I would pass it on.

You have just received the "Polish Virus" !!!!!

 As we don't have any programming experience, this virus works on the
 honor system. Please delete all the files from your hard drive and
 manually forward this virus to everyone on your mailing list.
 Thanks for your cooperation.

 Stosh Yablonski
 Computer Engineering Dept.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/