Re: Hosta Handbook and 'Sea Sprite' virus

Cindy and all,
Well I have my plant back from Dr Lockhart. Minus a few leaves he has tested
for every virus he could think of. Nothing has shown positive. He wants me to
keep it isolated till next year cause the last thing he did was rub leaves
with a plant in his lab to see if it is contagious.
Can we hold off on that till we find out what spring will bring?  I know mine
will be by it's lonesome in the back till i find out from him that it doesn't
Also mine did not show any signs of anything till the second year I had it.
so for now Cindy I would suggest an isloation till next year and you can be
more sure?