Aprhodite vs Plantiginea

I bought two Aphrodite last summer. Neither bloomed but this summer one
did--only the flowers are not double like the pictures I've seen of
Aphrodite. So is this plantiginea and was labeled wrong? Or could it be
Aphrodite but didn't bloom true? Or does Aphrodite revert?

Any guesses would be appreciated. It was beautiful but I was so thrilled
to find Aphrodite locally and it was disappointing. I also don't want to
to trade it and be giving the wrong plant to someone.

229 DeBartolo
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556