Re: Hosta Ramblings---

Good for you John. I like to hear a fella is happy.
How's about Tony A's comment though that there are only 500 "good" hosta? 50
seems a little mean when there are  4000 to consider.
Unfortunately I havent rated my data list hosta by hosta, like I am trying
to "star" grade the streakies on the H Library. But it is a good idea for a
winters night or two. Trouble is to do so you probably have to obtain
the hosta itself, grow it and then grade it. So you end up with 1000 anyway!
Hopefully Mark's book may help with a few hundred. If not, perhaps someone
needs to write one called "The best 100 Hosta", with BIG pix. Maybe Mr Van
Wade?
Or once I retire from this retirement of mine I might have the time! But
would I include Guacamole? LOL
Tim over the pond