RE: Hosta Ramblings---and mass planting

At 11:07 AM 9/6/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Holy Cow!
>What is it that I said that brought the wrath of Mary, Chick, Andrew and now
>that mild mannered Tim Saville down on me?
>I give! Uncle!
>I am forced once again to reconcile my beliefs with superior reasoning and
>Pleading temporary insanity,
>Dan Nelson
>PS. Keep those post coming.
Dan (and Mary, and Andrew, and Chick),

I am thoroughly enjoying this exchange - in my mind, it's what a discussion
group should be for. And the best part is that so far, no one has taken
offense. I will jump in at some point, when I really have something to add.
You have all given me something to think about.

My question, Dan (as an expatriate Phoenix member) is: how was your
original post received on that "other" list? Just curious...feel free to
answer privately. Somehow, I suspect the discussion has not been so
spirited, so free-flowing, and so free of bruised egos.