Re: Tobravirus

Thanks to all that have given me help on the Tobravirus.  I am working on a
follow up on all of theses.
I still need a slide of Southern Blight.  In my part of the South it must be
too dry for it to develop, guess that goes to prove there is something good
about everything.  I have not had an opportunity to make a picture and would
like to have a good slide showing the little yellow balls at the base of the
petioles and the results of this disfiguring malady.

While I am bumming, I will do it up right.  I have never seen actual damage
done by black vine weevil.  I have seen pictures and slides.  Looks as if it
would be hard to mistake it for other damage.  Does anyone have a slide of
either of the above that I can copy?