Re: seed pods

Beth the seed pods are not ripe here in one month.  It does seem though that
the later in the year the pods are set the faster they ripen.  I have
wondered if it is the time of the year or if it is the varieties that flower
later.  This year I have so many that are flowering the second time it would
be a good time to observe.  The truth of the matter that the 104 temperature
keep most of them from setting.  The first pods set on Lakeside Knickknack
are ready to plant.  It is now flowering for the third time and these pods
will be ready before frost.  It took the first set of pods longer than that
to ripen.  Just something to think about.
This week I picked my first sprouted seeds.  I have two seedlings up.