Re: The American Gardener---some highlights--the times they are a changin

In a message dated 9/8/00 3:58:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Meum71@aol.com
writes:

<<
 A gene gun can be made for under $500 and be made in less than an hour once
 you have the parts which are easy to get.

Paul, tell us where and how, if my son has as much interest in a gene gun as
a spud shooter then we may be on the horizon of great things.

He actually took an interest in the basics behind making crosses the other
day, we will call that the blind leading the blind.  I don't know if he is
truly interested or if he just think I am nuts and is trying to figure out
why.  N.