Re: Groundcovers

Pachysandra is a relatively non invasive ground cover.  It has thick white
roots near the top that are easily dug up.  Once it gets established it will
increase and move out into other areas but I just dig it back to where I want
it and do not consider it to be a problem.  Pachysandra wants to be kept
moist so I leave leaves packed down in the leaves.  You don't even see them.
There are other ground covers like lamium that are a nuisance.  Good luck