Re: Ornamental Grasses

rogers4@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< What should be done to decrease the risk of planting later? >>

That is pretty much true, have heard.  Mulch heavily, the thawing and
freezing is too hard on them.  I am getting ready to do some Elija Blue and
am hoping with a little luck and my good green thumb that all will be well.
Besides with the strange weather we are having now maybe it will be a strange
witnter too and we won't have too much trouble with freezing and thawing.