(no subject)

A group of Americans was touring Ireland. One of the women in
the group was a real curmudgeon, constantly complaining. The
bus seats are uncomfortable.The food is terrible. It's too hot. It's
too cold. The accommodations are awful.

The group arrived at the site of the famous Blarney Stone.
"Good luck will be followin' ya all your days if you kiss the
Blarney Stone,"the guide said. "Unfortunately, it's being
cleaned today and so no one willbe able to kiss it. Perhaps we
can come back tomorrow."

"We can't be here tomorrow," the nasty woman shouted. "We
have some other boring tour to go on. So I guess we can't kiss
the stupid stone."

"Well now," the guide said, "it is said that if you kiss someone
who has kissed the stone, you'll have the same good fortune."

"And I suppose you've kissed the stone," the woman scoffed.

"No, ma'am," the frustrated guide said, "but I've sat on it."

 Two church members were going door to door,
 and knocked on the door of a woman who was
 not happy to see them.  She told them in no
 uncertain terms that she did not want to hear
 their message and slammed the door in their
 faces. To her surprise, however, the door did
 not close and, in fact, bounced back open.
 She tried again, really put her back into it,
 and slammed the door again with the same result - the door bounced
 back open.

 Convinced these rude young people were sticking their foot in the
 door, she reared back to give it a slam that would teach them a
 lesson, when one of them said, "Ma'am, before you do that again you
 need to move your cat."