Re: Customer complaints

In a message dated 9/15/2000 8:00:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ShayDguy@aol.com writes:

<< << It is a known fact that roughly 2% of the
  world's population doesn't have the sense God gave a goose, >>

 Dear Chick,

 Are you ure that itsonly 2%?  Seems a lot higher here

 Jim >>

there must be some areas with 0%, cuz we sure have more than made up the
average here in ga.

harry

Cindy Johnson  &  Harry Abel
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created

hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water garden
accessories
         japanese maples                         hosta bonsai
 http://www.shinkigen.com
cidjohnson@aol.com        shishi@aol.com
770-434-9955