Re: the life

In a message dated 09/18/2000 4:36:59 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
AndrewL@microanswers.com writes:

<< It could be that becoming a vendor is a sure way to ruin a good hobby... >>

Well, Andrew, for you, YES you are well on your way. But for me and many
others it has never been a question of wether if I build it will they come?
No Andrew it is in the answer that if I mantain it they will come back. If I
am to be a vendor of anything makes no difference what it is, it is my job if
not even my responsibility to educate to the best of my ability all who may
Amber Wave Gardens