most valuable purchase

Like most gardeners each year I add to my gardening equipment.  Sometimes the
new tool is just something else that proves ineffective.  This year I hit the
jackpot.  Early this year I bought a battery powered Black and Decker
sprayer.  I just press the little orange button and it is ready to go.  No
pumping up and down to keep up the pressure.  It holds about two gallons and
can be pulled around the garden on its two wheels.  The spray wand is truly
the best I have tried.  My two gallons of roundup about once a month has
saved me hours and hours of weeding.  It is so easily controlled that I can
spray under a large hosta or fern with no damage to the hosta.  Last month I
discovered a large plant of poison ivy in a large hosta seedling.  I decided
that if I lost the seedling it would be worth the loss not to have to deal
with the ivy.  The ivy is gone and the hosta doesn't even have a burned leaf.
 This little machine keeps the area between the stepping stones clean.  It
takes care of trimming around the beds.  I even clean around daylilies with
it.  In fact I was so taken with the first machine that I bought the second.
One is marked herbicide and the other is marked pesticide.
Lets hear about other treasured acquisitions.
Mary