Re: most valuable purchase

Anne Kolaczyk wrote:

> I have been thinking about getting a shredder but don't know much about
> them. We have lots of little sticks. Will yours shred them or do you
> need to pull them out?  What size do you have?

It shreds limbs up to 2", all the little sticks, leaves, plant matter.
It's the smallest Troy--we're very satisfied. If you do just leaves, it
makes a beautiful fine powder that can go directly onto the flower beds.

We also looked at the Red Ox chipper/shredders, which have a 30-day trial
period; they go on sale in the fall. Catalog request line:  1-800-830-8131

And the MacKissicMighty Mac (which chips up to 3.5" limbs). You can get a
catalog by calling:  1-800-348-1117

Kris