Re: is something wrong?

In a message dated 9/24/00 10:01:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<<
 Hi again
    You sent them through the pixlist and not the hosta-open.

Mary, I didn't get them, strange, I usually get everything.  Maybe they will
show up later.

Monty sent your light rack picture to me and we have been discussing what you
are using there as I am thinking of spending some money to purchase one.
Looks like you are using a metal-food service rack, where did you find one
that long and do you have two fluorescence or four per shelf?

Those are some beautiful plants, just looking at that picture inspires.
Thanks for sharing.  Narda