Re: is something wrong?

In a message dated 9/24/00 3:02:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<<  We built the next 5 stands
 and made them a few inches longer.  They are much nicer. If I can find a pix
 of one of them I will send it.
 I have four lights to each shelf.  We are using 112 four foot bulbs. >>

I have a good diagram for building a rack from Monty, but I am afraid that I
don't have the time or energy to get the table saw out and do the work.
Maybe I will just spend the big bucks and buy one of the fancy ones for right
now.

Thanks, Narda