Re: is something wrong?

Layne, this is the site that I am shopping:  igs@indoorgardensupplies.com

I think that they might have the best prices but will know after they give me
an answer to an email asking for specifics and a price.  The price that a
three tiered twelve light rack costs from your site is comparable to what we
paid at school and I can't afford to pay that much.

I am going to keep shopping, I could use the set up that I already have but
it is a mess.