Re: Lawn Fertilizers

In a message dated 9/25/00 12:04:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bygd@execpc.com
writes:

<<
 The web site lists over 2,000 brands of fertilizer and indicates the levels
of arsenic, cadmium and lead contained by each.  You may have to copy and
paste the address if clicking on it doesn't work.

Judy, I don't fertilize my lawn, but I do admire people who have nice green
lawns.  After majoring in art I already have enough lead and cadmium in my
blood to make the small amount that I would get from fertilizer nominal.
However I do worry about my four legged children who seem to love to eat
anything that they can find when the go outside.  You don't want me to go
into details, believe me.

Narda