Re: Lawn Fertilizers and Milorganite

In a message dated 9/25/00 11:17:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Meum71@aol.com
writes:

<<
 I also noticed that the organic chemicals have some of the highest numbers
of
 heavy metals.

 As another interesting side note a recent study came out showing that
organic
 farming is more destructive to the global environment than chemical
intensive
 farming.

 The scientists doing the study were very surprised by the results too.

 Paul >>

As with any study, scientists have their own biases, too.

I would like to know more about the experiments done--whether they were
"sponsored" by any company with a financial interest in the outcome, and if a
"double blind" study was used.

Jim Dixon