Re: Hostas Eleanor Lachman and Louisa

I like Louisa.  It is a small hosta, green lance shaped leaves with white margins and white flowers.
Best Regards, Beth
----- Original Message -----
From: Judy Bygd
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 9:13 PM
Subject: Hostas Eleanor Lachman and Louisa

Can anyone give me information about these two hostas?  I have been unable to find out information regarding the size of either of them.  Also, are there any characteristics, good or not so good, about either of them that would be helpful to know?
This info will help me determine where I should plant them.
Judy Bygd