Re: [hostapix] Hosta Envy

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Hosta Envy
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 20:58:29 EDT

In a message dated 09/01/2001 8:56:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
seck138@aol.com writes:

Hosta Envy -  I for one am quilty.  That is why so many of us become
What is on your wish list mine include but are not limited to grey ghost,
man's treasure, cliffords forest fire, oh my heart, liberty, june moon,
spring fling, hooser dome.   Too bad I have totally blown the budget this
year out of the water and have to wait till next year.  I can not help
from looking.  Do you own some of these plants? what do you think about
Too many times I have longed for something only to be disappointed.
fling is selling for $100 on Plant Delights web site.   As some of plants
mature they are becoming the plants I had hoped for.  Just today I was
looking at Komodo dragon, and niagara falls and thinking what really fine
hostas they were.  I look at the hosta library auction and want some of the
plants but have to wait.  I am not really good at waiting.  Chris from
Braintree, MA