RE: What makes the difference?

  • Subject: RE: What makes the difference?
  • From: "Margaret Streckenbach" <margarets@westside.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:57:05 -0700

I have noticed this also.  How did the roots compare on your two sets of plants?   What about plant maturity?

I received 2 orders from the same place.  Both times, plants were young, and a little abused looking.  Now, you may be wondering why I ordered the second time...  Well, their prices were cheap, and once the plants were put into the ground, they took off like rockets, doubling in size.

In another order around the same time, the plants were several years old, and nice looking.  I planted them, and they did nothing, or in some cases, had some leaves die.

I am wondering, at least in my case if this should be chalked up to the scraggly plants being put in my loamy soil, and being so happy that they were loved, that they just took off.

Maybe they were BAP-ed, not sure...

What were your plants like Alttara?

Margaret