RE: soil mixing

  • Subject: RE: soil mixing
  • From: "Helen" <msbucky@home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:38:10 -0400

That makes a great deal of sense... In planting an Artemesia 'Guizo' <sp?>,
a couple of years ago, a small piece broke off the original plant. Instead
of tossing it out, I just poked it into a back corner of one of the beds and
ignored it. Well, the original plant has never been great - the 'broken'
piece not only took root but is almost three times the size of it's mother
plant and beautiful despite having an inferior location with less sun.

Helen