Re: garden visitors

  • Subject: Re: garden visitors
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 11:12:13 -0500

DFHardt@aol.com wrote:

> Bob
> I love to have anyone interested in hostas to stop by anytime
> DFHardt@aol.com

Thanks Dave
	It would be nice to get about half a dozen or more gardens from every
state that grows hostas. I tried to do this a few years ago and a some
people raised heck that this should only be done by the AHS but I don't
think they bother to keep the list updated anymore, maybe so.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/