Re: garden visitors

  • Subject: Re: garden visitors
  • From: Mrgrthumb@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 20:24:19 EDT

Hi Bob...

Thanks for setting this up...we love to have visitors and even have about
75-100 different varieties of Hosta for sale all season long once people
finish with their tour of admiring our 300 or so different varieties
scattered all throughout our gardens which are not far from Albany, NY.
Appointments are possible Holidays, weeknights and weekends.  Interested
HOSTAholics should call us at (518) 393-0905 or send a E-mail to:
GlenvilleGardens@aol.com

Best wishes,
Dave Jennings