Re: garden visitors

  • Subject: Re: garden visitors
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 23:08:47 EDT

Talk about great minds thinking alike...

First I would like to thank Hank and Betty for allowing us to tour their
garden this weekend. Up a hill side...garden after garden.
In their dining room and living room they have these huge windows that frame
the hostas..and such Beautiful gardens.
Thanks to Bob for sharing his gardens and house with us. That back porch and
all those windows.....I know how hard it is working on a old house yours
looks wonderful...and with all you have on your plate, taking the time with
us and allowing us to wander your yard.
I have tons of pictures I need to get downloaded.
Wonderful suggestion Hank...I have been collecting addresses and names from
the open for ages. Even got the book to put them all in by state.
Just had not gotten around to it.

So Bob thank you again for the wonderful job you do for all of us.

We did get to the Dubuque Arb. I was sorry the main building was not open. We
were told it would open at 10..and by 11:30 when a caterer got there it was
not open, the rain was not letting up so we left about a quarter to 12.
I did get some pictures of there too.

We even missed the cold air funnel in Apple Valley on the way home.
And the 2 deer that jumped infront of the RV in Wisc.
Fast eventful trip..

Paula Pierce