Re: What makes the difference?

  • Subject: Re: What makes the difference?
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 23:19:24 EDT

Hi all...
Before I use my fine (free) mulch on my gardens....it isn't pine.
They are building across the street..and took down a bunch of trees....
Does that mean oak mulch will take the nitrogen out of my soil, and pine
mulch won't? Or do I have to add nitrogen no matter which mulch I use?
Or should I just keep it in the walk ways...

Paula
Blaine,Mn