ma bell is the mafia

  • Subject: ma bell is the mafia
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:44:14 -0500

Has anyone noticed the fine job the phone companies are doing anymore
trying to clean out your pockets. We seldom use long distance anymore
and this month it is about $13 but our phone bill is $77. There are
charges by everyone. Qwest has charges, MCI got a cut, ATT took their
share. The only thing special we have is an extra line which used to be
around $10 but the charges are so criptic it is hard to tell anymore.
They sure don't go down the line on the bill and list them, they send 10
sheets of paper with a charge here and a charge there and it is
impossible to figure out who gets what.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/