Re: Tragedy

  • Subject: Re: Tragedy
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:16:51 -0500

This is a tragedy created by cowards.  Our company AON had 8 floors starting at the 104th of the World trade center.  We have been told that it took the brunt of the attack.  I have co workers that have lost family that worked there and at the Pentagon.  Our corporate office in Chicago has closed.  I pray for your American Airline family and those of United.  I had friends at the Dean Winter offices at the trade center and it is not looking good for them having made it out.
Again, my prayers are with all the families and friends in New York, Washington D.C., Boston flight.  May we all stand strong and do not allow the cowards that did these acts to win.  May we stand united as a family tied together as citizens of a country that stands for Freedom and Democracy.
Yours in sympathy and in heart ache,
Kate E. Ardissono