Re: Tragedy

  • Subject: Re: Tragedy
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:54:01 -0500

It doesn't sound good, a friend Kristin called from her cell phone.  It sounds as if the DW floors were hit.  I am leaving for a local church shortly for a unity prayer.  I will add a prayer for Adam and your friend in the wheel chair.   Please let me know if you find out anything.. Know that my heart goes out to your staff and you.

Kate, Adam Wiernow was one of the attorneys who worked with me in Washington
and took a job with Dean Witter on the 102 floor.  Do you know him or heard
anything mentioned with his name. Many of my staff are wondering about Adam!

Kevin P. Walek