Re: Tragedy too true

  • Subject: Re: Tragedy too true
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:22:29 -0500

Indy has $5.00 and by me the gas prices are at ranging from $1.80 to $3.00 a gallon.  This shows how low some people will go to profit from the chaos.

Pat, the lines to give blood in Louisville were 4 hours long at 6:00 this evening and the lines
to the gas pumps were almost as long.  We've heard rumors of the price going up to $4.00 a gal. by morning.  Several stations took the prices down and some had closed their pumps.
We may be helping, but others are helping themselves to our pockets.
Sam I Am