(no subject)

  • Subject: (no subject)
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:41:58 EDT

Hi All,
I cannot express in words the overwhelming sorrow and fear that I felt
yesterday.  Thank you to all who let us know their situation and that you
were safe, that helped immensely.  I still would like to know about Norm
Lesch.  I felt like he had a job in the government but have no idea what it
is.  Does anyone know him or have you heard from him in the last twenty-four

The sorrow is still with me this morning.  We are all touched by this tragedy
in some way, all day long yesterday I thought of my father who fought in WWII
and the Korean War and how he is so patriotic and how he grieves when someone
takes advantage of the privilege that we have of living in such a great and
free country.  This morning I am sure that we are holding our freedom and our
country a little more dear in our hearts.

Let me take the opportunity to say how dear each of you on these lists are to
me, I am thankful for every one of you and hope that we all make it through
these trouble times stronger and more affirmed in our faith and in our
democracy.  And all of you from around the world, bless you for your prayers
and words of encouragement.

God Bless America!