Fw: FW: Americans Show Unity Against Terrorism - Friday, Sept. 14, 20 01

  • Subject: Fw: FW: Americans Show Unity Against Terrorism - Friday, Sept. 14, 20 01
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:09:03 -0500

As our company struggles with the destruction of our offices in the WTC2
building and the search to account for our employees.  As we wait for news
of friends from another company that was in WTC1 on Tuesday.  I know that I
will be on take a candle for each member of my family to dinner and at 7
will go out and light them.